Friday, October 29, 2010

Red River Revel

I am so behind on blogging, but we had gone through a stomach virus this past weekend & now I'm laid up on the couch with a cold, so I figured I would "rest" and seize the time to catch up on some of the events we have done in the past few weeks.

Every year our city has a wonderful festival called the Red River Revel that showcases lots of artist & musicians, has great food & lots of fun! We took Fritter & she had a blast!



 Fritter strolling in to the festival! :-)
 Watching the crazy street performer! He was amazing!
 Walking the Book Walk promoted by our local libraries...
 Getting her face painted. When we first got in line & saw the choices she wanted to Skull & Crossbones, lol...So I asked her if she wanted the flower or butterfly & she decided on the football! :-) So of course, we had to add our LSU Tigers to that footbal! :-)
 So proud of her football! :-)
 The fun band that performed at the children's stage all evening. Fritter LOVED them and ran and got up on the stage to dance & run around. She just laughed & giggled at the band. They lead singer said she needed help & called her Daddy up there to dance with her! :-) It was quite funny & they had such a great time!
Doing pirouettes on stage. LOL (She's definitely not shy! )

It was a great family night out & we can't wait until next year's Revel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley