Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This little Busy Bumblebee says....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We had a fun day of going to church this morning & then heading to my in-law's church fall fest! Fritter loved walking around and getting candy & jumping in all the bounce houses!

She also loved getting her face painted & she picked out an airplane, because her Daddy had to get on an airplane yesterday to go out of town for business. She said, "I wanna plane like Daddy went on." LOL I thought it was very sweet! :-)

I hope everyone had a safe & fun Halloween!

Now I'm off to lock up all the Halloween candy, so both of us will stay out of it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley