Friday, October 29, 2010

Dallas Trip Part 2

On the 2nd day of our trip, we decided to go to the Grapevine Mills mall & did a little shopping! It is such a huge & fun mall, but it didn't open until 11 on Sunday & by 1:30 Fritter was falling apart needing a nap, so we didn't get to stay very long. She did have fun riding the little toy train & the carosel with Daddy though while I shopped in a few stores! :-) She even got to go to the Disney store & pick out both of her favorite characters, Bambi & Buzz, to take home with her. They have been with her non-stop since then! :-)

While Fritter & Daddy took a nap at the hotel, I ventured out in North Dallas & found a wonderful and fun fabric store called City Craft! I absolutely adored it & was able to walk away with a fun skirt pattern & lots of cute fabric. You can visit their website here:  http://citycraftonline.com/ I can't wait to go back! :-)

That night we went to the restaurant The Magic Time Machine resturant. Fritter loved it because we had Cinderella as a waitress! We sat in a little Tiki Hut for our table & Fritter got a fun bubbly green magic potion drink (juice, sprite, & food coloring..LOL)

Here's a picture of her with Cinderella!
I also had to put this picture up because she was being so sweet to her Daddy at the restaurant & giving him lots of good loving & I got a sweet picture capturing it!
Ugh...I could just squeeze them both! Love this! :-)

We headed back to the hotel to head to bed for an early morning at the Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Village & heading home! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley