Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm back! (I Promise...)

Oh  my! August flew by so quickly and now half of September is gone & I have gotten so bad at updating my blog. Lots of fun things have been going on and I just haven't sat to really update, so I'm going to make lots of different blog posts just for me to remember some of the past events that happened this summer, so if you're interested, pull up a chair & catch up on my busy life this past summer! :-)

We have had some busy days of play dates, house decorating, Usborne book selling, sewing, crafting, "school" starting, and getting ready for fun MOPS year.

So here we go...Let's catch up! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley