Sunday, September 19, 2010

First day of Mother's Day Out!

Fritter started Mother's Day Out on Sept. 7 & we were both excited! :-) I had an Usborne Book Fair to do at a local preschool so the first day flew by for me & I was so excited to go pick her up! They said she did great & even took a 2 hour nap on the  nap mat I made her! I was really shocked about that one, but she is doing so good they say, so I'm so excited she is enjoying going to "school."

Eating breakfast before her first day of  MDO

Posing for Mommy
Yay! So excited & ready to go!

Once we got there she was a little leary, but has done better & better each day! She is so excited, until she gets to the door, but once she sees her teacher, friends, & toys, she runs right in! :-)


1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley