Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Vaca...

So I've been on a blogging slump lately, just because I have been so busy! It seems like this summer is just flying by!

I am leaving in the morning to head to Tulsa, OK for the Usborne Books National Convention & I'm really excited to go & learn about this great company & all of these fun books! It will be a fun time to get to know all the other girls I'm going with and enjoy a little vacation time!

I have never been away this long (I'll be back Sunday), so I've been busy making sure laundry is done, pickup/grandparent time with Fritter is scheduled, packing, etc. etc. all day & evening.

Sooo...Can't wait to come back & introduce you all to some great books I have heard about it!

Have a great week & weekend!

2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley