Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Usborne Books Mystery Hostess Party!

I'm getting back full force into my Usborne Book business now that we are getting settled into our new house. So, to kick the summer off, I want to do a Mystery Hostess Online Party.
What is a Mystery Hostess Party?? Well... ANYONE who places an order from today through Friday (6/4)  through my Mystery Hostess e- Show will be entered in a drawing to win the FREE books! Go http://www.usbornebookcorner.com/ and click on Mystery Hostess at the top right and place your order. Or you can simply click on this link www.ubah.com/HOS174220 to place your order.The books will be shipped directly to your doorstep! (My kind of shopping! :-) )

Don't forget that the show will close on Friday evening & the more people that order the higher the total of free books goes up! So tell all your friends! :-)

Here's what's in it for you:

Three Drawings:

1) Mystery Hostess- Earns free books based on sales of the whole party

2) Second Winner- Earns half priced books based on sales of the whole party

3) Third Winner- can purchase $20 worth of books for $5 Dollars


Thanks for your help everyone!!! Let me know if you have any questions about anything. Be sure to check out all the new fun summer titles & activity books! Also, be sure to check the internet specials for some great deals! :-)
Thanks & Good luck! :-)
 
(Books pictured are some great summer titles! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley