Monday, June 28, 2010

Peach Festival

On Saturday morning, we got Fritter up & drove over to Ruston, LA for the Louisiana Peach Festival & had a fun time! We went through many booths of people making their handmade items & I loved it! I love seeing all the fun things that people create! We then stopped under a shady tree, because it was soooo HOT & ate lunch & some homemade Peach ice cream..It was delicious!

Fritter thought so too! :-)
I feel the same way when I eat ice cream! HA!


I didn't take a lot of pictures b/c it was so hot & I was trying to keep myself & Fritter cool, push the stroller, & try not to fall down in the huge crowd of people! LOL We did shop along the cute shops in downtown Ruston & I even found a fabric shop & grabbed some fun fabric! :-)

Another fun thing about Ruston is that it is where the college I graduated from is. It was so nice to go back to the campus. I graduated 5 years ago & haven't been back, so it was fun seeing all the new things they have built & improved. We went by the Lady of the Mist fountain while walking through the campus & Fritter wanted to touch it! LOL


All in all it was a fun day trip! Hopefully we can go again next year! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lady of the Mist! I love that sweet fritter face.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley