Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Introducing....

My new Craft Blog...

Paint.Sew.Create!

I have so many craft projects coming up lately that I figured I should start my own craft blog, so that I could keep this blog more of my tales of Fritter & our life.

I would love it if you would follow my new blog so that you could keep up with all the fun stuff I'll be making! :-)

My latest post is about the cushions I made for Fritter's toddler table!

So head on over to www.paintsewcreate.blogspot.com & I hope to see you there! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Your tutorials are very thorough!

    I just became your first follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Stacy! Can't wait to follow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley