Monday, June 21, 2010

Going to the Movies!

Tonight we took Fritter to the movies for the first time to see Toy Story 3. I was a little worried on how she would do, but she LOVED it and did wonderful! She sat in our laps most of the time, because she didn't like how the chair could close on her! lol She even stood alot of the time & really got into the movie!

I took a couple of pictures of our fun night! (They are from my phone so they are a little blurry, but I didn't want to look like one of those crazy moms with one of her big cameras documenting her babies first movie! LOL)
Heading into the theater with Daddy!

Waiting on some popcorn!

Look at all this candy, Momma!! :-)

Sitting on the edge of her seat! She loved it! :-)

Smiling with Momma!

The movie was so sweet & a great way to end the Toy Story movies! It was one of the best, I think! She giggled & said "Oh no!" during dramatic scenes. She was really into it! I'm sure we will have lots more trips to the movie theater ahead of us now, because she loved it so much!

3 comments:

  1. We just saw Toy Story 3 yesterday, we loved it! I'm so glad she had a great time. She's getting so big and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, that daughter of yours cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley