Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dress up!

My oldest sister has 2 daughters that are now 11 & 7, so we have been the recipients of some great hand-me downs & today she called me over to come pick up some more! We were super excited! She gave us a huge tub of dress up clothes that Fritter is LOVING!
She had to put on the Cinderella outfit (of course..), along with the tutu, white beads, & crown!
Picking out all the right accessories!
What a lovely necklace!
She turned on her Cinderella radio & twirled and danced around the room. My favorite part was when she came up to me and said, " I look pretty, Momma!"

Yes, you do look very pretty, my Cinderella!

I just love these fun girly times!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. Your little girl is too cute and I can't wait to start doing more dress up with my little one. We only have a few things so far but this little Cinderella dress makes me want to run out and buy a trunk full of stuff! I am definitely going to have to check out your items on Etsy because that is one of my weaknesses. Site wise that is, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley