Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We've Moved!!

Whew! What a busy past week! We finally got all moved in & I am slowly but surely unpacking & finding new spots for things! We are so excited about this time in our lives & so blessed how the Lord has been so good to us through this whole moving process! Fritter has been so excited too & always talks about her "new house"! Her room was finished being painted today, so I have lots of fun plans to do in there & can't wait to show everyone!

Things have been so busy lately that I haven't taken many pictures, but here are some pictures of us excited at the closing!

Smiling with my wonderful Aunt Kathy, our realtor!
Getting ready to sign a bizillion papers! :-)

Soo...I got the internet up and going, so I hope to blog more about all the fun projects we have going on around here! For now, this tired girl is headed to bed! :-)

5 comments:

  1. I love that you brought your camera to closing. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so excited for you guys. I'll have to let Mom know she made the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering my giveaway and good luck! Hope you get all settled in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the winner from Sew mama Sew giveaway day!!
    give me your NEW address so your smappy baby can come to a new home!

    http://patchworkposse.com

    patchwork posse @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley