Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Curtains!

Well we have been super busy around here & I still feel like there is so much to do! We started remodeling last week & I have some great before & after pictures to share, but it's stormy today & I can't get good lighting, so I'll try again later!

I have been itching to be crafty again, so the other day I decided to make the curtain panels to put on my back Laundry Room door! I wanted to fancy it up since I'm going to be spending lots of time in there doing laundry! :-) I "fancied" it up with some black & white damask! I'm trying to find a fun black vinyl Laundry decal to put on the wall too!

Here's a pic of my finished product:



Well off to do a little more laundry & look at my new curtains, LOL, before heading to church!

Have a happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley