Thursday, May 27, 2010

Momma's Shoes!

Lately I have spotted Fritter on many occasions hanging out in my closet, picking out her favorite pair of shoes, putting them on, & tip-tapping throughout the house.
See my fancy shoes!?!

Posing in my fancy shoes!

She even has mastered the high heels! :-)

My sweet shoe-lovin girl!

I always ask her, "Whatcha doing?" and she says, "Walking Momma's shoes..."

hehe...Well now I better go pick up all my shoes & get them back in my closet, so she can start all over! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love it, and can't wait for my little girl to start. (I probably won't say that so much when I have to pick up a hundred pairs of shoes around our house)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, you are in trouble when she gets older if her love of shoes has started this early!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley