Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moving Sale!


I wanted to let everyone know that I'm having a Moving Sale for all my Gracious Creations items! Everything has been marked down 25%! You can see everything still in stock at www.graciouscreations.etsy.com ! If you are local, then just leave me a comment or shoot me an email of what you would like & I can deliever it to you & you won't pay for shipping! :-)

Also, all of the vintage pillowcase dresses left in The Fancy Fritter shop are marked down 25% and only $15 now! What a deal for such a sweet & one of a kind dress! Check them out here: www.thefancyfritter.etsy.com

I will be back and sewing full force once we get settled in our new house & I'm in my new sewing room! Yay! :-)

Oh, and if any of you are on Facebook, I am trying to keep those pages up, so if you would like to become a fan of the Gracious Creations page click here!

If you would like to become a fan of The Fancy Fritter page, click here!

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley