Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter Weekend!

Today I have been busy getting ready for our fun-filled weekend! Our church is holding a marriage retreat at a camphouse on a beautiful lake this weekend, so we will be heading out there this afternoon & spending the rest of the weekend out there with about 8-9 other couples. It will be such a great time of fellowship and learning. I know I have so much more to learn about how to be a Godly wife. I'll hopefully be able to share alot of great things I learned in the coming week! :-)

 I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! What a great gift of Christ we have to celebrate and the fact that death couldn't contain Him! He is Risen! I just makes my heart full of joy!

Happy Easter from our family to yours!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley