Friday, April 9, 2010

Going to Nonna's & Big Daddy's house!

She's got her backpack on....
and she's....
going to spend the night...
at Nonna & Big Daddy's house!
Yay!!!
Yep...I'm a big girl!

We enjoyed a fun date night eating at our friend's house tonight, while Fritter is staying with her Nonna & Big Daddy! She has so much fun over there playing in their big backyard and looking at all the flowers my mom has planted! The Morning Glories she helped her plant are already sprouting...I'm hoping she gets a green thumb & maybe she can help me! LOL :-)

My hubs and I are going on a breakfast date in the morning & I may drag him along to some garage sales too! :) It should be a fun time! A great ending to a busy week!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! She is soooo cute. How's the moving coming?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley