Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh My, How Time Flies By!

It's amazing to me how this sweet baby "Fritter"

has become this "Big girl" Fritter
in what seems like over night! Now I know what all those momma's meant when they said it flies by! It makes my heart hurt looking back at all her baby pictures, but also excited about all the new things she will learn & do this year as we head full force into the "Two's"!

We will be having a little girl Monkey Party for Fritter on Saturday at a local park! I'm excited about it & so is she! She keeps talking about the park & saying "Happy Bitday!" LOL

I ordered her invitations from the sweetest lady at Barbara Neely Designs on Etsy. Everyone should definitely check her out for invitations! She has so many fun ones to choose from! They were printed on very nice cardstock & are great quality for a reasonable price!
(sample picture)

So we have been going "bananas" around here the last few days finishing up all our preparations & tomorrow I will be baking & decorating her cake! Sooooo....Let's hope that goes well, or we will be heading to Wal-mart! :-)

Look out for upcoming posts full of monkey ideas! :-)

Now off to finish her pants for the party! Have a great evening!

4 comments:

  1. she is so cute! I want to see pictures of the cake when it's done!
    -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I can't wait to see all the monkey ideas! I am sure the party will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Anna! What a cute invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mom! Hope you guys have a great party. Good luck with her cake.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley