Friday, April 23, 2010

Double the Trouble, Double the Fun!


Today has been a fun Friday! My friend Michelle called me last night in a dilemma because her sitter was unable to keep her little boy Drew today. All I had planned was lunch with my mom & sisters, so he came to play today & Fritter has had a ton of fun!

Here they are this morning being silly in her bed:
And playing together:

They did great at lunch together & had fun entertaining each other with their straws...LOL


We love our buddy, Drew & was so excited he could come & play!

They are now quietly napping & I'm enjoying some peace & quiet! :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley