Friday, April 16, 2010

The Birthday Outfit

Every birthday girl needs a birthday outfit, so fresh off the sewing machine tonight, I finally finished her girly monkey outfit for her party in the morning!

I used the monkey applique I purchased from Applique Art by Kim. Great shop with tons of applique patterns! Then I used a pink with white polka dots ribbon to make a bow for the monkey. Now I am terrible with ribbon, but some how with the help of You Tube & a little bit of patience, I some how made this bow! If you asked me how, I probably couldn't tell you. I just magically happened! LOL

I made her ruffle pants using the Sandi Henderson Ruffle Capri pattern. She is going to love it when she puts it on in the morning! To top it all off, I got her a CUTE little clip from a fun store with lots of cute hair acessories on Etsy called Sprinkle Designs. It is a hand sewn felted girl monkey face for her to wear in her hair! So fun!



More pics coming soon of my little Fancy Fritter in her outfit!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see how cute your little one looks in it! And the little monkey hair clip, SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!! And OMG - that hair clip just makes me smile!!!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. you will have to take plenty of pictures. see yall soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley