Friday, March 19, 2010

What a Fun Friday!

Well it's only naptime & I've already had such a fun Friday morning! :-)

This morning we got up (kinda late actually ;-)) and decided to head up the road to some garage sales! What a great day for them! I found a TON of stuff & came home only spending about $12!! LOL

I got a Orient Expressed Smocked Dress for next spring, a TON of vintage fabric & napkins, 3 pillowcases, a tin of stationary, a roll of wallpaper (to line my new cabinets...wherever that may be?!?..lol), a backet of vintage wooden spools, a bag of quilt scraps, about 15 gift bags, a smocked red corduroy House of Hatten jumper with nutcrakers on it for my nephew for $1, 2 activitiy books, scrapbook stickers, a HUGE 16x20 frame to spray paint for a project and a tie for a future project! 

Yay! Now to get to crafting! :-)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. WOW you got some good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you really racked up. You are such a great bargain shopper. I need to take some tips from you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley