Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

This weekend has been so busy & full of so many fun activities. My sister came in town from Houston on Friday afternoon & we took the kids down to the Boardwalk & did some shopping! :) We found some good sales & spoiled them! :-)
Saturday we had a busy day with an egg hunt, birthday party & fish fry!

The Egg Hunt was a lot of fun & Anna was definitely into it this year! She would find an egg & immediately want to open it to see what was inside! That girl LOVES her some candy! :-)

Finding her first set eggs

Finding one hidden in the bushes!

Smiling with momma!

Cheesing it up with daddy!

So happy with all her eggs! (& candy!) LOL

We ended the evening by heading to my parents for a fish fry! It was all so yummy & Fritter had a blast playing her older 6 year old twin cousins! She just adores them! They were in the back bedroom watching a movie & when I came to check on them this is how they were! So sweet! :)


Well, we have a busy week ahead of us! We have 5 1/2 more weeks until we move & I have alot of sewing, cleaning, packing, de-cluttering, etc. to do! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley