Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Soooo Busy.....


Oh my! We have been soo busy around here & are probably about to get even busier since our house went under contract this weekend! YES! We were so excited how the Lord was so faithful to answer our prayers, b/c I prayed the Sunday night before that we would just have someone come look through the house & never did I imagine to get such a great offer! He is so good to us! We will be house hunting soon! :)

On other news, I am super busy with my new venture into selling Usborne Books & More!! I had my first training & party this weekend & it went great! My friend Hannah was able to get $100 worth of free children's books for her children's home library! Usborne has so many wonderful books for children all the way through high school. I'm really excited about getting into schools and host book fairs after we get moved. I used to LOVE book fairs when I was little! :) So, If you ever would like to order anything, check out my site at http://www.usbornebookcorner.com/ .

Here's what the Pioneer Woman has to say about Usborne Books: http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/2009/08/usborne-books/

It was such a beautiful day today outside, so Fritter & I put on her new dress I made for my shop & we went out and had a little photo shoot! :) You can find this dress listed at http://www.thefancyfritter.etsy.com/ .
Such fun & bright vibrant colors!

Such a sweet girl! :)

Well off to bed, we have our home inspection in the morning, so we must be up and at 'em pretty early in the  morning. Have a great night!

Happy Tuesday! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling your house! And, the Fritter is getting so big! She's looking like a big girl:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!
    wow, that dress is so adorable!! I wish I had a little girl to put her in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i love the pics of anna! that dress is adorable! i need to get with on a dress for Miss Avery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of Anna in that adorable dress and head band. Thanks so much for doing a party for me. We are so excited about our new books

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley