Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's a Ghost!!....

No...It's just my CrAzY toddler!

Oh my! So we have had a busy morning of running errands and playing at the park with our friends, so Fritter falls asleep for about the last 15 mins. of our way home. I slowly try to take her from the car & to her bed, but she wakes up. I tell her to lay down and close her eyes to finish her nap.

Well....

About 30 mins. later while I'm in the office I hear a knocking on her door and when I opened it up, the smell of rosemary, chamomile, and lavender over take me & then I think I see a GHOST!!

Look for yourselves....
AHHH!! I didn't know whether to laugh or get mad, so I just grabbed the camera!

She thought it was quite humorous! I know that cream was in her side drawer and her baby was on her rocker, so I'm guessing she was being a "good momma" and changing her baby's diaper and decided to just rub it all over her face too! Toddlers are so clever! :-)
Her baby's foot will be sure not to have a rash! LOL

 I rushed her to the bathroom and started trying to get it off her face! It took forever! At least now her face is "as smooth as a baby's bottom!" :-)

5 comments:

  1. Your little girl is ADORABLE!! This is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! And that's the stuff that's not meant to come off! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Wait to you show that picture to her boyfirend {smile}!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley