Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 26th birthday & it was a fun and pretty mellow day. We just woke up and did stuff around the house, then I went to go sign the papers on the offer we made on a house (still waiting to hear!...) & then we went to my parents house this evening! My mom made the best chicken pot pie & yummy cake! It was a great evening.

I was looking through old pics and I came across all of my past birthday's with my Fritter. She makes the day even more special! I love it how she tells me "Happy Day, Mommy!" :)
Here is Fritter with me on my b-day in 2008 (Oh my...BIG girl! I was 34 weeks! LOL)

Here I am on my b-day last year (2009) (She was 11 months)

And here we are now! She is growing more and more everyday! She has been the best gift from God & I'm so thankful for her! :)

P.S. My little Fritter LOVES cake! Oh my!



hehe!

Thanks for the all the birthday wishes! It has been a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a great day! Anna is so cute!! Where will you be moving? Shreveport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so precious! Can't wait to hear about your house.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley