Monday, March 15, 2010

Fingers crossed!

Soo....It was a busy weekend! Just a little update....

We went "house hunting" this weekend! It was fun & we have decided to put in an offer on a house tomorrow morning! Whoo hoo! I love it! We will be close to friends, our church, my in-laws, and it is a nice quiet street! Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'm waking up and going to sign the papers! I know it's not set in stone yet, and anything could happen, but still I'm excited! :)

I'll be 26 tomorrow & I'm so blessed that I will get to spend it with my sweet daughter and husband! We are heading to my parents for dinner & visiting. It should be a great day!

So for now, I'll keep everyone posted on the house! I'm thinking postive! :-)

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley