Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Craft Time Fun

Yesterday during Fritter's nap, I decided to work on turning those hideous magazine covers I found at a yard sale last weekend into beauties! :-)

Lindsey at The Cottage Home posted a tutorial on covering magazine holders just the Thursday before I found these, so I just knew I had to do this craft project.

I turned these ugly things...
into these pretty things...

Much better! :-)

Now I can't wait to get them in my new sewing room when we move! There are already built in shelves there waiting for them to be in! :) Only 5 more weeks!

Show and Tell Green

9 comments:

  1. Awesome job - they look great!! So fresh - they will be awesome in your sewing room. Thanks for linking!!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute, they look so much better! Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Great job Stacy! Are you staying in Shreveport?

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable! great job! I dropped in from Blue Cricket. Hope to see you back at my place soon! until later...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! These fabrics 'speak' to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look adorable

    xoxo
    http://koshysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those are super pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley