Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Times

Oh my! Has this week flown by!

We have been super busy around here! I have been busy sewing, getting ready to host my first Usborne Books party on Saturday, and showing our house and hoping that it will sell! Sooo...if there are lack of posts that's why! :( I'm hoping for things to slow down here pretty soon!

Here are a few sneak peeks of some new things I have gotten made in the last few days!
I'm working hard to get them up on my new website, so if you see something you like, let me know & I'll hold it out for you! :)

Flower & Polka Dots Happy Scrappy Bib--$8

Tiny Turtles Bib & Burp Cloth set--$12

Orange gingham bib & burp cloth set--$12
(Bib backed with soft white flannel)

Little sailor set--$20
(Anchor fabric on reverse side of bib)

Blue & Brown Polka Dots & Stripes Set--$20
(Stripe fabric on reverse side of bib)

I also got a couple more of the vintage pillowcases I had made into dresses!
Size 3T-Vintage Pillowcase Dress with ruffle--$20

3T-Vintage Pillowcase Dress with Yellow ribbons--$20

So as  you can tell, I've been busy, but it's a good busy! :)

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley