Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Well we thought we got some snow yesterday, but we were wrong! We woke up this morning with inches of snow on the ground! It was so beautiful!
Our snowy backyard! Snowy trees are so pretty!
Fritter's first time in the snow! She loved it! :)
Posing with Momma in the snow....She kept wanting to run & kick it! :)
Daddy built our Saint's fan snowman! :)
Daddy kisses in the snow!

We have had a fun snow day around here! After drying off and coming inside we have been busy playing & doing housework. Tonight my Hubby is taking me to a fancy restaurant, Ernest's Orleans Restaurant,  & I've never been there, so I'm excited! What will I wear?!? LOL

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Great snow man!!!

    Did you love Ernest's? I love that place. The crab claws and limestone salad are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley