Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!!

What a fun day! We woke up this morning to beautiful white snow falling & covering the ground! Being that we are in Louisiana, we don't usually see snow very often, so we were really excited! I got Fritter out of the bed & bundled her up and took her to see the snow! She loved it & kept saying "nows..(nose)" So cute! She would have stayed out in it all day if I would have let her. It has been coming down pretty steady all day too, so I'm hoping it will stick tonight & we can play in it again tomorrow!
Sweet girl looking up to the snow & loving it! :)

I'm also happy to say that I'm typing from my new laptop tonight! :) My hubby got home early today & we went to Best Buy to pick out a new one! I love it! I got an HP again & I'm enjoying learning about all the new stuff on it!

Tonight we went to a banquet for a great ministry that is growing in our city called Heart of Hope & it is a maternity home for pregnant girls. I hope to blog more about it & the organization tomorrow.

Off to go bundle up & head to bed! Hoping for more snow in the morning! :)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley