Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reruns are FUN!

So twice a year our city has a huge children's consignment sale called Reruns are Fun. I went a month before I had Fritter back in 2008 on the Participants night & it was CRAZY! Just imagine 100+ moms, laundry baskets, and a smocked clothing tug of war and that pretty much sums it up!

I went yesterday with my friend, Hannah, and we found some good stuff! It wasn't nearly as crazy on the first day open to the public, but I was surprised to see how many people were there! I think I stood in line to check out half the time I was there, but it was fun and worth it. I got Fritter about 8 outfits for $80.
My favorite is the smocked Vive Le Fete Ballerina Capri set! I think we may wear it everyday this summer! :)

Tonight we have my best friend Michelle's little boy's birthday party at a fun jumping place! I'll be sure to post pics of all the fun tomorrow! :)

And last but not least, the winner of the Sweet Irie Gift Set is....

#44-Danielle!!

Congrats & thanks to everyone that entered!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley