Thursday, February 18, 2010

Packing & Staging

So I haven't been around the last few days b/c I have been SUPER busy! My aunt came over to our house last Sunday & did a walk through and talked about the process of listing our house. We had a few more things to finish with the outside of our house & a few little paint and trim areas to tidy up & she will come back Monday to take pictures to put it on the market! I'm really excited!

We currently have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house but the 3rd bedroom is pretty small and is my hubby's office right now, but  my aunt recommended that we stage it to look like a bedroom. Sooo...I have been super busy packing up a TON of books! And cleaning out, organizing etc....I'm working on my staging skills throughout our whole house too for the pictures, so hopefully it will work & someone will want to buy it up fast! :)

Since I haven't blogged in a few days, I wanted to do a recap of some recent pics of Fritter! We had a fun Valentine's Day and she is loving all the candy! She asks for it all the time! LOL...She turned 22 months old yesterday & I can't believe how fast time flies! I better start organizing her birthday party! :)

Decorating Valentine cookies! She loved to pick up each sprinkle and eat it! :)
Valentine's morning getting her Valentine's from Momma & Daddy!
Playing at church on Valentine's Day evening!

My silly, sweet girl!
(P.S. I won her fun shirt in a giveway from Laffty Crafty. Amie makes some of the cutest things! You should go see her blog! She is so creative! Fritter loved her shirt! :))

And last but not least, I have also been busy creating and working with some new dress patterns! I'm excited about getting them all made & modeled & up in my store. Here's a little sneak peak of all the yummy goodness! :)


Well off to keep packing! Have a great Thursday! :)

5 comments:

  1. She looked so cute in her shirt! Thanks for linking to my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a small world.....Then she works with Greg too....He has been at John Harvey as long as Dana....probably not the place you want to be right now....Toyota...

    What is your Moms name because I pop in out there often....plus I will tell Dana that our paths have crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope nyou don't mind that I mentioned you in my post tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics are so pretty! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in fabric envy right now! your etsy shop is so cute!!!

    I was sent over here from http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    Im going to start following!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley