Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jumping Fun!

Last night we went to my friend Michelle's little boy Drew's 2nd birthday party at a fun place called Jumpin Jupiter! It is an indoor place with jump houses & slides all in it!  Fritter had a great time & loved it! I can't wait to go back!

Here's a little recap of our fun time:
Wrestling around with Daddy!

Heading through the tunnel!

Smiles with Momma!

Trying out the slide with Daddy!

She did it all by herself!

We had a great time & she was worn out! (So was I...! LOL)

Well, headed to watch the Woman's Figure Skating! I can't wait to see who ends up winning! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Big girl!!!

    Here is the recipe:

    http://lindseysrecipe.blogspot.com/2009/07/italian-casserole.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley