Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun Filled Family Weekend

This weekend we had a great family time, because  my sister & sweet baby nephew came in town from Houston. I had not seen them since Christmas, so I was so excited to visit with them. We met up Friday for lunch at Olive Garden (YUM!), then we went back to that big consignment sale & did some more shopping. :)

Last night we got together for my dad's 59th birthday! I was able to get lots of baby kisses & smiles & giggles!
Sweet boy with Aunt Stacy! :)


Fritter had fun trying out little man's activity gym! :)

Cuddling up and eating cookies with the birthday boy! :)

I hate they had to leave and go back home...I loved having them here, but hopefully soon we will go visit them and go to all the fun stuff in Houston.

Well that's the weekend wrap-up!

Have a great Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley