Friday, February 26, 2010

Fancy Fridays!

Today on "Fancy Fridays" I'm featuring a fun website called The Corner Stork Baby Gifts & More!

Corner Stork Baby Gifts & More offers a variety of unique baby items, such as, personalized baby gifts, baby gift baskets, diaper cakes, baby blankets, stylish diaper bags, baby clothes & so much more!

Here are a few of my favorite finds:

Personalized gifts


Stylish Diaper Bags

I like this one & there are so many more nice ones to choose from!

Corner Stork Baby Gifts also has an adorable collection of children's clothes!
Look at these adorable sets for the Spring & Summer!

For a little girl & a little boy!!


Another cute item I love is these bibs "Animal Crackers for your Messy Snacker"!
How cute would that be at a baby shower!?!


If you're looking for a fun and unique baby gift, you should check out Corner Stork Baby Gifts & I'm sure you can find something! :)

I hope everyone has a "Fancy Friday"!

3 comments:

  1. Great Post.....I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great informative blog ..nice work Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nautical stuff! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley