Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yummy Goodness!

Tonight I hosted a Usborne Books Home Show & it was so much fun! Usborne Books is a great company that delivers educational excellence one book at a time! I'm excited about becoming a consultant too! It will be fun to get to meet so many new mothers & teach them all about these great books & products!


We had a good time tonight visiting, looking at the books, & of course, eating! :)

My friend, Michelle, told me about this dip recipe called Potato Dip and Oh My Goodness Me! It was sooooo yummy! So I decided to share this yummy goodness with all my blogger friends! :)

Potato Dip
1-16 oz Sour Cream
1- 8oz bar of Cream Cheese
1 pkg of Real Bacon Bits
1 bag of Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
(You may also add jalapenos for a little kick too, if you want!)

Mix all ingredients together in a small-medium pyrex dish. Only add about half the cheese into the mixture. Place in 375 degree oven for 20 mins. Top with other half of cheese & put back in for 5-10 more mins. Serve with Ritz or Club crackers! Yummy!

Before baking

And after everyone left! LOL (I forgot to take a pic of it right out of the oven, but this shows how yummy it was! :) We put a dent in it! )

Well I'm heading to bed! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recipe! My Bunco group will be at my house in a couple of weeks & may use this!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley