Thursday, January 28, 2010

Under The Weather....

Well Fritter & I have been pretty sick this week. Tons of Tylenol, tissues, & spending time cuddled up on the couch watching shows has been our daily regiment the last few days. There have been a couple of cases of the swine flu with a couple of our close friends, so I'm hoping it's not that! We have had flu-like symptoms, but I think it is just a really bad cold, so we're just treating the symptoms & hoping to get better soon! 

We are getting cabin fever around here! It is supposed to get chilly again tomorrow too, so more snuggling and staying warm seem to be the prescription for us! 

Hope everyone else is staying well! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you both feel better soon. Until then, enjoy that snuggle time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley