Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday...

Today was a pretty mellow & normal day for me & Fritter. We ran a few errands to the Post Office (which I will never do again with her until she is at least 15!! Crying, whining, & squirming in a long line in a quiet post office with all 8 people behind you staring at you...yeah, no fun! ) LOL & then ran to Walmart.

We came home and played. Fritter is saying so many words lately. My favorite was yesterday without prompt she said, "Thank you, Mommy!" My heart about burst out of my chest! So cute! I love how she said "Spaghetti" tonight too! I can't wait to have little conversations with her all day! :)

I've also been working on some invitations for a Usborne book party that I'm hosting next week! They have so many children's books that are so great, so I'm excited about having all my friends over!

Well, that's the wrap-up of our Tuesday! Be sure to enter the cute giveaway for the Zebra Print Purse below! It ends tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kids talking is the cutest thing ever! And I hear ya on the post office thing, ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley