Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New, yet Old...

I was able to get listed in my Etsy shop yesterday a ton of new vintage pillowcase dresses! I just love old pillowcases & keep my eye out for them at garage sales or thrift shops. I got quite a collection over the year and finally made them all into dresses! They are all so adorable & would be perfect for the Spring! :) Check out my shop if you're interested!

Here's a little preview:
(Click on the picture to go to the listing!)

Blue gingham dress with white smocked hem
Vintage yellow daisies
Embroidered vintage car with flowers (So cute!!)
Pink & Green Floral
Pink polka dots & roses
Blue & Green Roses! (I just love this hem!)

Have a great evening! :)

4 comments:

  1. How i wish that these could be bigger, my baby is now 9 years old and i would love to dress her in one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy! how cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Stacy! Times like this I wish I had a little girl. I would want each one!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley