Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy 2010!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful New Year's weekend. We had a great time visiting with family & friends, and now I have been so busy with getting my home back together after Christmas and cleaning! Not a whole lot of fun going on around here! LOL

I'm excited about the new year though with new things happening on my blog & my little sewing business. I have so many ideas that I want to start creating, so hopefully I will be able to get somethings made & show them off to you soon! :)

It is pretty cold here, so I'm going to snuggle up with a cup of hot chocolate! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Lord's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Hoping wonderful things for you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year...enjoyed your blog and think we live in the same town.....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley