Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday

We're still a little stuffy today, but are on the mend! :) I thought it would be fun to join in Flashback Friday today & I loved looking through the pictures I had of Fritter from this time last year! My how much she has grown & changed in a year! :) Is it bad that these pictures make my heart ache a little bit?!? Ohh...I just love all her sweetness! :)

Bundled up for the cold! :)
Crawling around & clapping at Rascal! :)
Being silly in her bouncy seat! :) 

Ahh..What sweet memories! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. I loooove looking at baby pictures of my kids, but it makes me cry almost every time. :) She is such a little sweetie, cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like you!!! Too cute! Love flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley