Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finally A Part of the Club...

Yesterday Fritter & I went out shopping with some gift cards burning holes in our pockets & had a fun time. We ventured to Best Buy & I bought a new TV all by myself!! LOL Hubby was really proud of me, but said it took everything in him not to drive all the way back in town to come make sure it was a good one! Well last night, we hooked it up (or tried too..I went & got the right cables this morning) and watched Fireproof & it is so nice! :) We have now entered the Digital world with everyone else! :)

Now my next task is to keep little fingerprints off of it! :)

Well it is getting really cold here tonight & may possibly snow in the morning, so I'm making Chili tonight! :) I better go get to cooking! :)

Stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! We got our first flat screen after Thanksgiving and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at you, a TV! I would never try figuring out which one to buy! :) Hope it doesn't get too cold there...we have been in the negatives for a week, I'm ready for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that movie. Do you listen to KLOVE? They are starting the Love Dare this week until Valentines Day. I think that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a flat screen TV until Carsten decided he needed to throw something at it. I'm not sure that he even hit it that hard - I never 'heard' it hit. I just walked in to find him aiming at the TV again and a quarter of the screen was not projecting an image. We miss our TV. We really enjoyed it while we had it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley