Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Stuff!!

I had tons of stuff left after my craft show,  so I have a lot of new stuff to show off! I haven't been able to add them to my Etsy shop, but if you're interested in anything, let me know & you can get first dibs on it! :)
Here's a sneak peek of a few things:


 Lime Green & Purple Paisley Scrabby Bib-$8

Matching wipe case (wipes included) -$12

Blue & Green Bubble Dot & Stripe Burp cloth set--$13.50

Pink & Blue Garden Maze Bib & Burp cloth set-$15

Crayon Rolls- Come in all different prints (Tie Dye, Doggies, Hearts, Butterflies, Zebra, etc.) --$5


Bright Dots Wipe Case (wipes included)--$12


Hot Pink with White Dots Wipes Case (wipes included) -- $12

If you had to choose, what would be your favorite? I would love to hear what everyone is liking! :)

Thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute cute! I love the bib w/ matching wipe case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute! I love all the materials you use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all...if I had to pick one I think the pink and blue bib and burp cloth set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your sensibility!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley