Friday, December 18, 2009

Ladies' Christmas Party

Last night I hosted all the ladies from my church for our Christmas party! We have been having a bible study in my home every Tuesday evening since the summer time, so this was our little end of the year party too since we finished our study of Ephesians. We had such a fun time!

We had plenty of yummy food!

We also did a gift exchange by playing the right/left game read along to The Nativity Story! Much better & nicer than the stealing present game! LOL

Emily & Stephanie (our precious bible study leader)

Ms. Evelyn, Sweet Connor, Kim, & Andrea (showing off her fun yankee candle gift! ;))

Lots of fun fellowship!

I made these yummy homemade Nana's Mr. Goodbars! They are so easy & I would love to share the recipe with you! These are definitely a great snack to take to any Christmas party!

Nana's Mr. Goodbars
1 (12 oz) bag of chocolate chips
1 (6 oz) bag of butterscotch chips
1 (12 oz) can of Spanish peanuts

Put all the chips in a microwave safe bowl, with the butterscotch chips on the bottom. Microwave for 1 min. on high. Stir. Microwave for 30 sec., stir until smooth. Add peanuts; stir until coated. Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper. Let cool....enjoy! (Can eat room temp. or refrigerated)

We are heading out to my hubby's company Christmas party soon! Karaoke is the entertainment, so I'm sure it will be funny! I'll try to snag some pics of my hubby in action & post tomorrow! :)

Have a happy Friday!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley