Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Market

Well I'm back & was kinda MIA the end of last week, because I was getting ready for my first ever craft fair at a local elementary school's Holiday Market. It was a lot of fun & a good way to get my name out there locally. I made some good sales & met so many nice people!

Here I am posing with my booth!
As you can see it out the door that it rained all day, so I was bummed about that b/c I'm sure a lot more people would have probably gotten out.

Here's the view of my side table with the fabric wipe cases, scarves, & crayon rolls on it. Plus I did a giveaway! (You know I love free stuff! :))




Here's the main table full of bibs & burp cloths & I had vintage pillowcase dress to the right of this table.

My best friend Michelle came & helped me all day & we had fun! She was such a big help!

I am so thankful for my sweet husband, family, & friends for all they did for helping me get ready for this craft fair....I seriously could not have done it if it wasn't for their help!

I'm itching for my next one!! :)

I have lots of stuff left & I took lots of pictures today & hope to list on Etsy tomorrow, so I'll give a sneak peek in the morning!

Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. your table looks great! I just did my first ever craft fair a few weeks ago also and had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Glad it went well! CUUUte stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley