Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun Mail Day!

Don't you just love it when the mail man comes to your door with a package??? I know I do & today I got 3!! Whoo hoo!

I signed up for the Brown Paper Package Exchange on Max & Ellie's blog & it was so fun to get my package today! Here is what I found when I took everything out of the box! :)

Look how cute they are wrapped!! :)
&
Here's what I got!!


A great book called Mother's Almanac that she says her family often refers too & it has so many fun arts & craft projects in the back, a yummy tin full of her Nana's Mr. Goodbars plus the recipe, & a cute Christmas flag banner that she made! So cute! I had so much fun doing this!

Another package I got in the mail was a cute apron that I won from Aly's blog!


It will be so fun to wear around this Christmas season! :)

And then my other package was some super cute guitar boy fabric I'm going to make a blanket for a friend with! It is going to be so fun!

Well I have been a sewing "machine" today! LOL I made about 15 bibs start to finish and I have one more day of lots of work & then I should be done! I love some of the advice ya'll gave me about your craft show experiences! I would love to hear more! :)

Well have a great Monday night!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting is that!
    I did 3 exchanges too and so far rec'd 1 back and I was THRILLED and I am so looking forward to the others!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley