Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Curious George Live!

Today Fritter & I had a fun day! My friend Michelle's family bought a lot of tickets to Curious George Live, but ended up not being able to go, so they gave 2 tickets to Fritter & me! We had such a fun time! It was her first time to ever go to anything like this & she did pretty good. She is definitely a wiggler & wanted to get down majority of the time, but she had a good time dancing, clapping, and waving to George!

I went to snap a few pictures & right when I went to turn my camera on the batteries died..(Grrr!) But I was able to snap some with my phone.

The dancers & singers were really good & it was a super cute show!


Sweet girl watching the show!


George breaking it down!

Tomorrow we are having my church's ladies Christmas party at my house, so I have a busy day of cleaning & cooking!  I'll be sure to post pics of all the festivities & fun food! :)
Only 8 more days until Christmas! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley