Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Card Bloopers!

We had a wonderful, yet super busy Christmas! Fritter had a wonderful time with all her sweet grandparents & family & loved opening presents...We let her open everyone's because she loved ripping the paper off so much! :) She was a hoot!....& speaking of hoot, I have a ton of pictures that are our Christmas card bloopers! I'm so glad no one saw us acting like fools to get her to sit (& still), look at the camera, & smile! LOL...Here are a few of the out takes!
Being silly..
Cheese!
Peek-a-boo!
Rocking her animals!
More silliness..
I'm done!!

And there go the animals! LOL
Here was our final selection...
I'm glad everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Now back to reality of taking down decorations, cleaning, & hoping to squeeze in some shopping in too! :)

Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. Love the outtakes, those are too cute! Glad you Christmas was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooo cute Stacy! I love the bloopers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable. These would make the best scrapbook two page spread. can you tell I like to scrapbook. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley