Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy with Christmas Cheer!

I feel so separated from my blog, because I have been so busy with Christmas cheer! This past weekend we had my hubby's company party (which was so fun, but my hubby admits "Hey Jude" wasn't the best karaoke song to pick, LOL, he made $25 though & had a fun time! LOL) 


Saturday, we went to my father-in-law's house for the Saints & Cowboys game (sadly, the Saints lost! :(), but I had a great time visiting with family. They also gave all the kids their gifts a little early! They gave Fritter some cute books, blocks, & these super fun butterfly sunglasses that velcro to stay on her face! LOL She loved them & didn't take them off all evening! 

Sunday at church we had a great service & I love hearing the scriptures of Christ's birth & I try to imagine the feelings that Joseph & Mary must have felt. Also, I'm blown away that God choose to come to earth as a man to save sinners like me! It is such a humbling thought!


"But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." ~Luke 2:10-11



It is good news of great joy!! :) 


Well, Last night we had my sister's & Kirk's b-day party out at my parent's house! It is so fun to get to see all of my family all the time during the holidays! I love it! 



Besides all the visiting with family, I have been one of those crazy people who have been out doing last minute shopping! I still have a little more to finish up with today & finish wrapping! Shopping with a toddler hasn't been the easiest thing, but she has been a trooper through it all & has had a belly full of goldfish & gummies too, so I'm sure she's happy! LOL 


I hope everyone is having a great Christmas week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley