Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 Great Years

My sweet hubs & I have been married for three years today! How fast 3 years has flown by! I have enjoyed getting to know him more and more everyday of our marriage & look forward to many more wonderful years ahead! He is such a steadfast rock to lean on & has seen me at my lowest points, but still loves me and takes care of me more than I could have ever asked for! I am so thankful for him & I thank the Lord for bringing our lives together!


What a sweet day!
December 2, 2006

So 3 years...
&


One sweet Fritter later
 =
One Blessed Woman! :)

We are headed out to dinner & going to see The Blind Side movie tonight. I'm such a quality time person, so I'm so excited! :)

Hope everyone has a great day & be sure to enter the Ducks In A Row Giveaway! :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stacy! I pray for many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    You'll have to tell us how you like the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has it really been 3 years? You were a beautiful bride. Happy Anniversary and have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a wonderful annivesary! i love yall and that sweet little fritter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so sweet! What lovely pictures :) Congrats, Happy Anniversary, and I hope you both had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley